Refree/Reviewer of the Journals
- Annals of fuzzy Mathematics and Informatics (AFMI), South Korea
- Kathmandu University Journal of Science and Technology (KUSET) a publication of Kathmandu University, Dhulikhel, Kavre, Nepal.
- The Nepali Mathematical Sciences Report, a Journal of Central Department of Mathematics:
- Journal of Institute of Science and Technology (JIST)..TU
- Journal of Nepal Academy of Science and Technology. Nepal
- Tribhuvan University Journal TU
- Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, TU.
- Smart Vision Journal of Mathematics and Statistics Birgunj, Nepal
- Himalayan Scientific Journal, Pokhara., Nepal.
- Maejo International Journal of Science and Technology, Taiwan.
- Research Journal of Mahindra Multiple Campus, Ilam
- A Study on Some Fixed Point Theorems in Fuzzy Metric Space (Kanchha Bhai Manandhar Batch 2008), Kathmandu University. Capacity: External Examiner
- A study on Imbedding of Classical Sequences in Banach space (Ravi Shankar Kumar Singh, Batch-2006), Kathmandu University. Capacity: External Examiner
- A Study on Meir-Keeler type fixed point theorem and its generalization (Dinesh Panthi Batch 2005), Kathmandu University. Capacity: External Examiner
- Mathematical Model of HIV Epidemic in Farwestern Nepal due To Seasonal Male Labour Migration to India, Anup Tuladhar, Kathmandu University. Capacity: External Examinier
- Deterministic And stochastic Holling-Tanner Prey-Predator Models, Bharat Bahadur Thapa, Kathmandu University. Capacity: External Examinier
Title: some fixed point results in Intuitionistic fuzzy Metric Space.
Ph.D Thesis Evaluation
Student: Shams-Ur-Rahman (Pakistan), Kathmandu University, Kavre, Dhulikhel. Capacity: External Examiner
Title: some Results in Graph Theory, Department of Mathematics, Mother Teresa women’s University, Kodaikanal, Tamilnadu, India. Capacity: External Examiner
Title: A study of Group actions with B-open sets, Department of Mathematics, Thiruvalluvar University Fort Campus, Vellore, India. Capacity: External Examiner
Title: Selected Psychological Problems of Women’s students at Undergraduate course in colleges, Department of Mathematics, Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal, Tamilnadu, India. Capacity: External Examiner
Title: Matrix Transformation between Sequence and their Practical Applications (Vinod Parajuli) Department of Engineering Science and Humanities, Institute of Engineering (IOE), Tribhuvan University. (Internal Examiner)
Title: A study on Mathematical research papers of Naya Raj Pant ( Eka ratna Acharya, Central Department of Mathematics Education, TU ), Nepal Sanskrit University( External Examiner )
Title: Some Fixed Point Results in Fuzzy Metric Space (Kancha Bhai Manandhar, Kathmandu University), (External Examiner)
Title: The Development of Numeral system of Ancient Nepal (Neelam Subedi, Janamaitri Campus, Tribhuvan University, (External Examiner)
- Law of exponential changes and LPP approach, Research division, Rectors Office, TU (Ramesh Chandra Timsina).
- Analytical analysis of Nepalese history of Nepal, Research Division, Rectors Office, TU (Eka Ratna Acharya).2013.
- Bessel’s function for temperature distribution in cylindrical human body, Research Division, Rector Office, TU (Kabita Luitel).2013.
- A study on the problems faced by mathematics teacher of primary level, Research Division, Rector Office, TU.( Nand Kishore Singh), 2013.
- A Study on microbial population model, Research Division, TU. (Ramesh Chandra Timsina), 2013.
- The Analysis of Cultural Mathematics in rural areas of Nepal, Research Division, TU. (Bam Dev Jha), 2014.
- A Study of summability methods applied by Leonhard Euler in his work on infinite series ,Research Division, TU. (Archana Neupane Timsina), 2016.
- A Study on Laplace Transform, Research Division, (Chhabi Lal Bhusal), TU, 2014.
- A mini-research on “Guided discovery method on Geometry teaching at School level”. Research Division,(Yogendra Shah ),2015
- A mini-research proposal on causes of failure in Mathematics, Research Division, TU.2015 ( Sher Singh Raikhola )
- Chemostat Model Analysis for Growth of Three Different Microorganism in Limiting Substrate (Ramesh Chandra Timsina), 2016.
- A mini-research report submitted to the Research Division entitled on “Development of Contraction Principle in Metric Space with Some Applications” , 2016( Pawan Kumar Jha )
- A mini-research proposal submitted to the Research Division entitled on “ A Study on the Fixed Point results in Dislocated metric space “ 2016.
Ph.D Proposal Evaluation
- Some novel aspect of two phase debris flows : Dynamics, flow-obstacles-interaction, phase diffusion and localization ( UGC, Parmeswori Kattel )
- Research proposal on “ A study of Mathematical models for Air Pollution “ ( UGC, Buddhi Sagar Bhandari )
- Historical development of fixed point in semi metric space and it’s relation with Vedanta ( Research Division, Nepal Sanskrit University, Pawan Kumar Jha )
- Analytical Study of Mathematics in Vedic Tradition ( Research Division, Nepal Sanskrit University, Ananta Acharya )
- Mathematical study of some Queuing Models with their Applications in Mahabharata and Ramayana ( Research Division, Nepal Sanskrit University, Ananda Panta )
- A study in contributions of Nepalese Mathematicians (Research Division, Nepal Sanskrit University, Sher Singh Raikhola).
- A Study in Fixed Point Results of Generalized Metric Space and Relations of Fixed Point Theory with Yoga ( Research division, Kumar Subedi )
- A Study on Certain Relations Among Sequences, Sequence Spaces, Metrices and Vedic Mathematical Applications ( Research Division, Nepal Sanskrit University, Suresh Ray )
- Multistate modeling of Two-phase mass flows (UGC, Puskar Raj Pokharel)